Fire Hydrant System
- Fire Hydrant Pumps, Motors, Diesel Engines, Butterfly Valves, Non Return Valve, Hydrant Valve, C.P/RRL Hose, Hose Reel Drum ,Branch Pipe Nozzle, Hose Box etc.
- Hydrant and Sprinkler systems as per NBC, NFPA
Fire Alarm System
A Fire Alarm System has a number of devices working together to detect and warn people through visual and audio appliances when smoke, fire, carbon monoxide or other emergencies are present. These alarms may be activated automatically from smoke detectors and heat detectors or may also be activated via manual fire alarm activation devices Alarms can be either motorized bells or wall mountable sounders or horns. Fire alarm sounders can be set to certain frequencies and different tones including low, medium and high, depending on the country and manufacturer of the device
- Advanced UL /EN/ FM listed conventional and addressable and Conventional fire alarm systems,
- Photoelectric Smoke Detectors, Rate of Rise/Heat Smoke Detectors, Dual beam or Passive Infra red detectors, response indicator, Manual Call Points, Sounder/Hotter, monitor modules , Control Module, Loop Card, Communication Card Power Supply Unit, Module Door Sensors, Motion Detectors
- Hand Held & Door Frame Metal Detector, Glass Break Detectors, Vibration Detectors, Wireless/Hybrid, Water Leak Detectors, Central Alarm or Remote Monitoring System. LPG gas leakage detection.
· Used for Classes A & B fires. Water extinguishers are not recommended for fires involving electricity, but are safer than water if inadvertently sprayed onto live electrical apparatus. Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers: Often termed the ‘multi-purpose’ extinguisher, as it can be used on classes A, B & C fires.
· Monoammonium phosphate, ABC Dry Chemical or multi-purpose dry chemical is a dry chemical extinguishing agent used on class A , class B, and class C fire.
- Foam Extinguisher(AFFF) Fires involving solids and burning liquids, such as paint and petrol but not suitable for chip or fat pan fire.
Class D- Metal fires
Dry PowderExtinguishers are similar to dry chemical except that they extinguish the fire by separating the fuel from the oxygen element or by removing the heat element of the fire
However, dry powder extinguishers are for Class D or combustible metal fires, only.
Carbon Dioxide (Co2)
- CO2 extinguisher can be used on Class B & ElectricalFires,can be used on electrical equipment regardless of High or Low voltage and is highly effective against liquid flammables such as solvents, propane, butane & petrol
Fire Suppression System
FM200-HFC227ea, NOVAC1230, ARGON, CARBON DIOXIDE, INERGEN
- Multiplecameraand monitor system, Sequential Switcher / Quad splitter based, Digital Multiplexer, Matrix switcher based
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom controlled systems,High SpeedDome Camera Systems
- Real Time & Time Lapse Video Recording on VCR or DATA recorders
Access Control System
In the fields of physical security and information security, access control is the selective restriction of access to a place or other resource. The Permission to access a resource is called authorization.
- Keypad/Pin-pad based Systems, Card Reader-Networked or Stand Alone Card Swipe Systems, Proximity Card Systems, Smart Card Systems, Biometric Systems, Face reconisation,palm Print reconisation system
Public Address System
A public address system (PA system) is an electronic sound amplification and distribution system with a microphone, amplifier and loudspeakers, used to allow a person to speak to a large public.
- Paging System, Amplifier, Speaker, Console, Mic etc.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Safety
Protective equipment (PPE) to reduce employee exposure to hazards when engineering and administrative controls are not feasible or effective in reducing these exposures to acceptable levels. The hazards addressed by protective equipment include physical, electrical, heat, chemicals, biohazards, and airborne particulate matter.
· Protective clothing, safety helmets, louse, goggles, Shoes, Ear Bud, Nose Mask, self-contained breathing apparatus, or other garments or equipment designed to protect the wearer’s body from injury or infection.
Boom/Flap Barriers/Turn Stile
- Electro Mechanical or Hydraulic barrier.
- Device comes with 24VDC drive Unit which can run Continuously without Generating Heat and in an Intensive Duty Cycle.
- Aluminum Bar with Reflective strips & rubber Profile. Remote transmitters