Fire Hydrant System
- Checking of A/c Voltage, Fuse & Phase Current. Pressure switch contacts, Oil pressure switch contacts, Indication lamps Batteries (Voltage, Individual cell voltage Specific Gravity).The floor switches will be checked of proper functioning by floor wise
- Checking of Glands,Cupling, Fan, Pressure gauge, Pressure Switch
- Coupling will be checked, if necessary all the nuts & bolts will be tightened. Alignment if necessary will be done.
- Hydrant points will be overhauled. Free rotation of wheel and movement of lugs Test connection valve for any leakage will be physically checked.
- First aid rubber hose reel drum will be overhauled check for free, Rotation and PVC Nozzle. Hose box will be cleaned.
- Hydrant points, branch pipe nozzle, coupling will be polished
- Control Percolated Hose will be cleaned and greased on to the Lugs.
- Control percolated hose will be rigged to hydrant point and physically
- Carried out the test. Control Percolated hose will be dried and kept back in respective hose cabinet, Pressure testing of C P Hose to be Done
- The Sprinkler Gong NRV and Brass seating will be cleaned and refixed.
- The Sprinkler Gong Operation will be checked by opening the end Ball Valve at each floor and turbine will be cleaned Through Sprinkler Annunciation Panel.
Fire Alarm System
- Checks done on Fire Alarm Panel Input AC Voltage, Unregulated Power Supply / Battery voltage
- Output AC Voltage, Battery Charging current
- Checks done on Detectors, Hooters, Manual call points, and Battery, Cleaning of all smoke detector/heat detectors that are contaminated with dust.
- Check and record detectors sensitivity level, Check up of hooter audibility.
- Check up battery charger, Check battery voltage, Check up all terminations.
- Checking / testing of detectors and manual call points on random Basis
- The extinguisher is emptied of its chemical and pressure to check for proper operation. All components are disassembled, inspected, cleaned, lubricated, or replaced if defective. Liquid agents are replaced at this time, dry agents may be re-used if in good condition but CO2is discharged into the atmosphere. The extinguisher is then re-filled and recharged, after a “verification of service” Service Card is placed around the cylinder neck.
- All make of fire extinguisher Equipment Serviced, Refill and pressure Tested.
- Onsite Maintenance Inspection will be carried out on as per the schedule on Fire Extinguishers.
- Head Cap assembly, safety clip and discharge hoses physically.
- Identification of fire extinguisher to its respective place will be marked with numerical numbers.
- Checking & Cleaning of Fire Extinguishers.
- Checking of Hoses, Nozzles & Squeeze Grip, Safety Clip
- Physical condition of Fire Extinguishers ( Exterior)
- Contents inside the fire extinguishers (status of powder weight of Cartridge capillary tube etc.
- Every Fire Extinguisher will be having service date and due date on a Self-adhesive sticker.
- Inspection/Service report will be submitted with the details of every extinguisher
Fire Suppression System
- Check storage cylinder mass or liquid level using he indicator fixed on the cylinder.
- Any cylinder that shows a loss in net content of more than 10% shall be refilled or replaced at extra cost.
- All measurements and actions shall be recorded in the logbook.
- Make a visual inspection of the system components, distribution piping and nozzles.
- Check the immediate vicinity of all equipment to ensure that no accidental damage or tampering has occurred.
- Check the Contents of area/Use of area/Air handling equipment in area/Openings in area/Floor/ceiling voids/ Partitioning etc
- Inspection of the hazard area, access routes, cylinder storage area, floor voids and areas above suspended ceilings to ensure housekeeping is good
- Check for any refuse has accumulated. Ensure that access to the system cylinder assemblies and local remote controls are unobstructed.
- Inspection of the system and protected spaces to ensure that warning signs, safety precautions and operating instructions are posted and clearly visible.
- Camera / lens focus and auto iris adjusted properly.
- Camera / housing viewing window is clean, inside and out, Camera lens is dust free, Clean all monitor screens, control panels, and keyboards
- Check operation of pan tilt, and zoom focus. Use controller in control room to check all these operations, Monitors have proper contrast and brightness
- Check wiring and cable hardness’s for wear and fray, make sure cable is dressed properly, connectors and cable entry points for loose wiring, all coaxial connectors are insulated from conduit and pull boxes
- NVR are functioning properly and provided distortion free recording.
Access Control System
- Check up of Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Reader Sensing, E M Lock, Controller Termination
- Check up of Employees in and out data& Software
Boom/Flap Barriers/Turn Stile
- Checking of all piston system for oil leakage and the maintenance of the all its parts.
- Checking of the boom for the proper functioning and to ensure the proper alignment of the same, all the mechanical parts including nut & bolts and to ensure their proper functioning.
- Checking of all the safety sensors, reader systems for Normal Condition.
- Checking and service of all the control wiring associated with the boom barrier.
- Diagnosis of the any electrical and mechanical faults and their rectification.
At Sreesha Enterprises (Fire and safety) is more important than complete customer Satisfaction. Our Customer Service and Technical Support departments realize the value of your time and been trained to respond quickly, efficiently and with courtesy. Whether it’s a regular visit a breakdown call, our Technical capabilities give immediate and accurate solution. We service a huge range of fire protection systems for organisations .
Public Address System
- Check installation against records, report & record any discrepancies.
- Check operation of the system.
- Check,(under full connected load),the audio quality for any discernible distortion,
Undesirable noise or hum.
- Check cable terminations and check cable termination records.
- Measure and record resistance of all speaker lines at main equipment.
- Check all equipment for damaged, stressed or heated components.
- Check output voltage regulation of power supplies.
- Check equipment for proper ventilation.